Amirul Arif Ahmad Faris

My photo
The name goes by Amirul Arif | I am 16! | Just an ordinary boy who loves blogging | Add me on Facebook if you know me :D

My Words!

I maybe a stranger to you guys,
But once you know me,
I maybe different from what you had thinked,
I may be a good person, or a bad person ;)
Pick your friends carefully and wisely.

Bands,Singer?

Muse Paramore Arctic Monkeys Blink 182 AVA GreenDay Bunkface

Monday, February 7, 2011

Happy Birthday


Oh,ini!
Beliau diberikan nama Azmi Haqqim bin Azmi :D
Beliau berada dalam kelas 4 Science 1
So that means,awak tu pandai la xD
Just posting here wishing you happy belated birthday,6 February kan?
Well,thanks jaga kita,Hankers selama ni,
You are a good captain,good runner,
Top of all,kau ni badan 'tough' weh,
Keras macam batu =="
Well,harap kau boleh lead Cagers '12 to victory :)

Ayep052
The photo is taken by me of course :)


Please "LIKE" :D

0 noises: