Amirul Arif Ahmad Faris

My photo
The name goes by Amirul Arif | I am 16! | Just an ordinary boy who loves blogging | Add me on Facebook if you know me :D

My Words!

I maybe a stranger to you guys,
But once you know me,
I maybe different from what you had thinked,
I may be a good person, or a bad person ;)
Pick your friends carefully and wisely.

Bands,Singer?

Muse Paramore Arctic Monkeys Blink 182 AVA GreenDay Bunkface

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Agitated

One fine day on 21st January of 2011,

One student,one teacher,one subject,
And behold,CHEMISTRY! *fireworks booming,people clapping,audience cheering!

A normal morning indeed,
Miss Les Suzina,our Chemistry teacher,asked us a question,"Define the word,proton,do not refer to any books okay?"

Syazwan replied,"Proton,is a car..a cheap car,Waja,Wira,Iswara,Saga..well,thats my definition for it,is that enough for you teacher?" and he smiled with his annoying smile,hahaha xD

Credits to Syazwan Bahri :D

Ayep052



Please "LIKE" :D

0 noises: