Amirul Arif Ahmad Faris

My photo
The name goes by Amirul Arif | I am 16! | Just an ordinary boy who loves blogging | Add me on Facebook if you know me :D

My Words!

I maybe a stranger to you guys,
But once you know me,
I maybe different from what you had thinked,
I may be a good person, or a bad person ;)
Pick your friends carefully and wisely.

Bands,Singer?

Muse Paramore Arctic Monkeys Blink 182 AVA GreenDay Bunkface

Thursday, December 23, 2010

The Pretender

Alhamdulillah
Allah had granted my wish :D
Finally,8A's for my Penilaian Menengah Rendah,

Miss Ng Poh Suan : As my homeroom teacher,also my maths teacher
Miss Umi Kalthum : As my Bahasa Melayu teacher
Miss Azlinda : As my English teacher
Ustaz Khainuri : Obviously,as my ustaz xD
Miss Hidayati : As my History teacher
Miss Syazila : As my Geography teacher
Miss Yanti : As my Science teacher

I would like to thank you,teachers,for guiding me throughout the year,
I wouldn't make it,if it was a help from you guys :D
Thank you for supporting me all the time,
I really appreciated it :)

Ayep052


Please "LIKE" :D

0 noises: