Amirul Arif Ahmad Faris

My photo
The name goes by Amirul Arif | I am 16! | Just an ordinary boy who loves blogging | Add me on Facebook if you know me :D

My Words!

I maybe a stranger to you guys,
But once you know me,
I maybe different from what you had thinked,
I may be a good person, or a bad person ;)
Pick your friends carefully and wisely.

Bands,Singer?

Muse Paramore Arctic Monkeys Blink 182 AVA GreenDay Bunkface

Sunday, December 26, 2010

For My Dearest Person

Dear Arina Azlee,
Happy 1 year and 4 month Anniversary

I just wanted to say to you here,
I'm always happy for you when you are always with me,
We have been through to all of those shits,
And yeah,we succeeded,
I'm happy for you because of being mine,
Thanks for being a person who are always comforting me,

I'm sorry for everything that I have done towards you,
Yeah,I'd hurt your feelings so many times,
I'm sorry for everything you,
Yeah,i mean it deep down in my heart,

Well,just saying,
I love you dearly.
I love you deeply in my heart,
I love you so much..

Je t'aime,Noor Arina bt. Noor Azlee

Deep sincerely,
Ayep052


Please "LIKE" :D

0 noises: