Amirul Arif Ahmad Faris

My photo
The name goes by Amirul Arif | I am 16! | Just an ordinary boy who loves blogging | Add me on Facebook if you know me :D

My Words!

I maybe a stranger to you guys,
But once you know me,
I maybe different from what you had thinked,
I may be a good person, or a bad person ;)
Pick your friends carefully and wisely.

Bands,Singer?

Muse Paramore Arctic Monkeys Blink 182 AVA GreenDay Bunkface

Thursday, December 30, 2010

The Climb

Okey then,

Arina dah selamat pakai braces dah pagii tadi,
Lebih kurang pkl 11.07 pagi dia call,
Saying that she had safely wear them :D
Wehh,tak sabar :D
Okey,videocall mari malam ni ;p
Well,there goes your 'hadiah' for your PMR results :)
I'm happy for you dear,
For now,cepat laa gigi you cantik!

P/S : Tapi,gigi you bagi I okay je :S

Ayep052


Please "LIKE" :D

0 noises: