Amirul Arif Ahmad Faris

My photo
The name goes by Amirul Arif | I am 16! | Just an ordinary boy who loves blogging | Add me on Facebook if you know me :D

My Words!

I maybe a stranger to you guys,
But once you know me,
I maybe different from what you had thinked,
I may be a good person, or a bad person ;)
Pick your friends carefully and wisely.

Bands,Singer?

Muse Paramore Arctic Monkeys Blink 182 AVA GreenDay Bunkface

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Sing For Absolution

Hey dear readers,
Happy Eidulfitri :D

Just stopping by to say my sorry towards you guys,
Sorry if ade terkasar bahasa,
Yeah,memang ade pn,there is no denying tht,kan?
Haha,

To ; Luthfi, Syazwan, Rifqi, you guys are the best I've ever had,
I'm sorry for any mistakes,but still,you guys are the best! :D

Not forgetting ; Noor Arina,my dearest, Selamat Hari Raya, Maaf, Zahir dan Batin,
I'm sorry if I had done something that makes you mad at me,
I'm sorry,i love u so much :)

And to others ; Najie, Nadrah, Izzam, Sharimi, Reen Amir, Afi, Kak Fatin Qistina,
I'm sorry for everything, thanks for being such a wonderful friend :D

Lastly,
Selamat Hari Raya to all readers,
Maaf Zahir dan Batin.

Sincerely,
Ayep052


Please "LIKE" :D

0 noises: