Amirul Arif Ahmad Faris

My photo
The name goes by Amirul Arif | I am 16! | Just an ordinary boy who loves blogging | Add me on Facebook if you know me :D

My Words!

I maybe a stranger to you guys,
But once you know me,
I maybe different from what you had thinked,
I may be a good person, or a bad person ;)
Pick your friends carefully and wisely.

Bands,Singer?

Muse Paramore Arctic Monkeys Blink 182 AVA GreenDay Bunkface

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

11.08.2010


Noor Arina binti Noor Azlee

Song : Fifteen - Taylor Swift

Happy 15th Birthday dear ;)

The wishes are as follows :
-Good luck in the upcoming PMR of course :)
-Be a good monitress that can lead your class well.
-Happy fasting in the Ramadhan
-Good luck in maths!
-Don't stress too much over there
-Long lasting relationship ^^

You know how much I do love you...
Wishes from :
Me myself, Syazwan, Rifqi, Nabil Sufyan, Afi Basysyar and Sharimi

With much love,
Ayep052


Please "LIKE" :D

3 noises:

Reen Amir said...

Happy Birthday gf Ayep :)
kehkehkeh

Myself said...

thanks wish woihhh!!! XD

arynaTED said...

AYEP ,
THANKS SO MUCH :D
arrrr tak larat *STF version :D