Amirul Arif Ahmad Faris

My photo
The name goes by Amirul Arif | I am 16! | Just an ordinary boy who loves blogging | Add me on Facebook if you know me :D

My Words!

I maybe a stranger to you guys,
But once you know me,
I maybe different from what you had thinked,
I may be a good person, or a bad person ;)
Pick your friends carefully and wisely.

Bands,Singer?

Muse Paramore Arctic Monkeys Blink 182 AVA GreenDay Bunkface

Friday, July 30, 2010

Friendship Day?

I'll be surprised if I receive a doughnut from somebody >.>
I don't expect anyone to give it to me.

Ayep052


Please "LIKE" :D

3 noises:

Ijam ˚͜˚ said...

aku bagi kowt !~

Myself said...

as i said before kiddo,
i dont expect anyone to give a doughnut to me,
then,u gave,hahaha XD

arynaTED said...

OH MY ROXY :D AHAHAHA
*KIDDO ? fev word dekat STF.
pfft , heh IZZAM bagi woooaa.
heh gedik , i bagi tapi en , i rasa you dah makan dah ,HAHA