Amirul Arif Ahmad Faris

My photo
The name goes by Amirul Arif | I am 16! | Just an ordinary boy who loves blogging | Add me on Facebook if you know me :D

My Words!

I maybe a stranger to you guys,
But once you know me,
I maybe different from what you had thinked,
I may be a good person, or a bad person ;)
Pick your friends carefully and wisely.

Bands,Singer?

Muse Paramore Arctic Monkeys Blink 182 AVA GreenDay Bunkface

Sunday, July 4, 2010

Behind the Stalls.

Ahad, 4 Julai 2010

Being a cashier for the merchandise stall for the Open Day,
Its a tough job okay?
I heard the announcement that says,
"For the person who wants to request a song,or making a wish to somebody,please come to the management camp,thank you",
Without thinking,I asked Syazwan to handle the cash register for me while I'm gone for awhile,
At the management camp,i requested a song entitled, Naturally - Selena Gomez,
With a wish,"Hey guys,may I have your attention please,here's a wish from someone wish from the52,with the sayings of,dedicating for you,Ted,I wonder who could that be?",
Well,can't stop thinking about you when hearing that song,
I do love you so much.

Ayep052


Please "LIKE" :D

1 noises:

arynaTED said...

TAK LARATTTTTTTT :D
THANKS BY <3