Amirul Arif Ahmad Faris

My photo
The name goes by Amirul Arif | I am 16! | Just an ordinary boy who loves blogging | Add me on Facebook if you know me :D

My Words!

I maybe a stranger to you guys,
But once you know me,
I maybe different from what you had thinked,
I may be a good person, or a bad person ;)
Pick your friends carefully and wisely.

Bands,Singer?

Muse Paramore Arctic Monkeys Blink 182 AVA GreenDay Bunkface

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Sayings about me?

They say that I am a hyper boy,
They say that I am a noisy boy,
And the worse thing is,they say that I'm an annoyance to them,
Some hates me,
What I am trying to do is to be close to you guys,
But sadly,you got me the wrong way,
I think,is it better for me to change myself?
From a bubbly character,
To a quiet person?
Which is the opposite side of me?
Can I?
Can I?

Ayep052


Please "LIKE" :D

0 noises: