Amirul Arif Ahmad Faris

My photo
The name goes by Amirul Arif | I am 16! | Just an ordinary boy who loves blogging | Add me on Facebook if you know me :D

My Words!

I maybe a stranger to you guys,
But once you know me,
I maybe different from what you had thinked,
I may be a good person, or a bad person ;)
Pick your friends carefully and wisely.

Bands,Singer?

Muse Paramore Arctic Monkeys Blink 182 AVA GreenDay Bunkface

Saturday, May 15, 2010

Relay?

Today,15th May 2010,
MCKK helds its 63rd Temasya Olahraga Tahunan,
Well,its fun actually,
With other schools attends it also,
Hey,what's more,Modern School of New Delhi,India also joins :D
Apart from that,I contributed 2 gold medals for my house,
Which are :-
1)1,500 m Under-15
2)800 m Under-15

Another is 4x400 m Under-15(Jemputan),
I'm apart of it,
Consists of 4 runners of course,
Which are :-
First Runner : Farhard Fahmie
Second Runner : Amirul Arif(myself ;p)
Third Runner : Syed Muhd. Faris
Fourth Runner : Muhd. Muizzuddin

Other schools also compete in this event,
Which are as follows,
Sekolah Tunku Abdul Rahman,Ipoh (STAR)
Sekolah Raja Tun Azlan Shah,Taiping (SERATAS)
Kolej Yayasan Saad,Melaka (KYSM)
Sekolah Menengah Clifford,Kuala Kangsar (SMKC)
Modern School of New Delhi,India

Surprisingly,the results were as follows,
1st place : Malay College Kuala Kangsar (3.45 minutes)
2nd place : Kolej Yayasan Saad (3.58 minutes)
3rd place : Sekolah Tuanku Abdul Rahman (4.01 minutes)
4th place : Sekolah Raja Tun Azlan Shah (4.05 minutes)
5th place : Sekolah Menengah Clifford (4.08 minutes)
6th place : Modern School of New Delhi (5.10 minutes)

The conclusion is,Malaysian schools are better,hahaha XD
Proud to win the event,
"Mengharumkan nama koleq la katakan," hahaha
Well,thats my post for today,
Enjoy reading :)

Ayep052


Please "LIKE" :D

0 noises: