Amirul Arif Ahmad Faris

My photo
The name goes by Amirul Arif | I am 16! | Just an ordinary boy who loves blogging | Add me on Facebook if you know me :D

My Words!

I maybe a stranger to you guys,
But once you know me,
I maybe different from what you had thinked,
I may be a good person, or a bad person ;)
Pick your friends carefully and wisely.

Bands,Singer?

Muse Paramore Arctic Monkeys Blink 182 AVA GreenDay Bunkface

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

MSSD Olahraga

Venue : The Malay College Kuala Kangsar


One morning,before the first event starts.


My batchmates athletes :D
Maju 0812!


Taking picture with Cikgu Ermawatie :D



For your info,I'm in front of the others,well,I'm leading actually :)



Hah!See that?As iI were saying,I'm leading,beside me is an athlete from SMK Datuk Haji Abdul Wahab.


Finishing line at last!


Hey?I won!1,500m is mine!


Waiting for my precious award :D


Yeay!Gold medal,MINE!


Glory Glory Amirul Arif :D

Ayep052


Please "LIKE" :D

4 noises:

Joe said...

Hebat la sangatt . HAHA .

shAayyUm said...

haaa...mg awk hebat...hehe...kakak linked awk kat blog kakak tau ;)

Amirul Arif said...

ohh?
yeke?
thanks kak shaayyum :D

aryna:) said...

G ,BIG CONGRATS:)
long distant tuu,
saeng saeng
1500,3000 merentas desa HAHAHA