Amirul Arif Ahmad Faris

My photo
The name goes by Amirul Arif | I am 16! | Just an ordinary boy who loves blogging | Add me on Facebook if you know me :D

My Words!

I maybe a stranger to you guys,
But once you know me,
I maybe different from what you had thinked,
I may be a good person, or a bad person ;)
Pick your friends carefully and wisely.

Bands,Singer?

Muse Paramore Arctic Monkeys Blink 182 AVA GreenDay Bunkface

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

The Malay College Extrovert Camp.

"...Leaders are not born, they are built through experience,work and practise it..."
Taken from Pak Uda,MCKK Counsellor.
During a counselling session with him.

Although its just two weeks ago I attended the camp,
Those words inspires me until today,

The conclusion that i can make throughout the camp..

Are you meant to be a leader?
Do you have the criteria(s) to be a leader?
For me, I can,
I'm capable to be a leader.
Not because I'm proud of myself,
But because I can.
Sometimes, thinking, or acting about being a leader,prevents me from doing a normal teens do.
Someway, somehow, it stoles the glory about being a teenager from my life right now.

So,
Are you meant to be a leader?Or just want to be a servant for your whole life?
Just think of it.

By,
Ayep052


Please "LIKE" :D

0 noises: