Amirul Arif Ahmad Faris

My photo
The name goes by Amirul Arif | I am 16! | Just an ordinary boy who loves blogging | Add me on Facebook if you know me :D

My Words!

I maybe a stranger to you guys,
But once you know me,
I maybe different from what you had thinked,
I may be a good person, or a bad person ;)
Pick your friends carefully and wisely.

Bands,Singer?

Muse Paramore Arctic Monkeys Blink 182 AVA GreenDay Bunkface

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Gold

Yeah,i won the gold medal for the MSSD Kuala Kangsar,
For the event 1,500m Under 15,
Well,for your info,the record for the 1,500m for Under 15 is still the same,
Remains 4.49 minutes,
But,for myself,only one second behind the record from Putera Hafriz,
Can't you guys imagine it?
Mine is 4.50 minutes :P
Argghh!!!
But still,I'm satisfied.
First in Kuala Kangsar for my only event :)

P/S : I left the 2nd for 9 seconds in my back :D

Ayep052


Please "LIKE" :D

2 noises:

aryna:) said...

BIG CONGRATS :)

Amirul Arif said...

Thanks thanks :D
Awak pn sokong kita kan?
:)