Amirul Arif Ahmad Faris

My photo
The name goes by Amirul Arif | I am 16! | Just an ordinary boy who loves blogging | Add me on Facebook if you know me :D

My Words!

I maybe a stranger to you guys,
But once you know me,
I maybe different from what you had thinked,
I may be a good person, or a bad person ;)
Pick your friends carefully and wisely.

Bands,Singer?

Muse Paramore Arctic Monkeys Blink 182 AVA GreenDay Bunkface

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Sony Ericcson W580i



I want this for my new phone can?
Sony Ericcson W580i!!

I want youuu,W580i!!!

Ikhlas,
Ayep052


Please "LIKE" :D

2 noises:

aryna:) said...

haaa ni boleh :D
HAHAHAHAHHAA
sebab phone you dah tercabut bagai tuu xp .
*Najie ckp you nak exchange dgn dny.
HAHA
gedik , as long as boleh guna lagi , guna okay :D

Amirul Arif said...

Phone i dh barai la uuu,
HAHA,
yeah,ur right,guna smpi jahanam ;p