Amirul Arif Ahmad Faris

My photo
The name goes by Amirul Arif | I am 16! | Just an ordinary boy who loves blogging | Add me on Facebook if you know me :D

My Words!

I maybe a stranger to you guys,
But once you know me,
I maybe different from what you had thinked,
I may be a good person, or a bad person ;)
Pick your friends carefully and wisely.

Bands,Singer?

Muse Paramore Arctic Monkeys Blink 182 AVA GreenDay Bunkface

Friday, March 19, 2010

Bace!

Kalau aku ditanyakan soalan ni..

1)Who is your favorite male singer/band?
-Muse (Matthew James Bellamy)

2)Who is your favorite female singer/band?
-Lenka
-Lady GaGa
-Ke$ha
-Hayley Williams(Paramore)
-Park Hyo-Jin (Brown Eyed Girls)

3)Who is your favorite male actor?
-Taylor Lautner :D(sebab Arina minat :) dedicate la u!)

4)Who is your favorite female actress?
-Ashley Greene

5)Who is your all time favorite male and female guitarist?
-Matthew James Bellamy
-Orianthi Panagaris

Dah,tu je kot
HAHA!!

Ayep052


Please "LIKE" :D

0 noises: