Amirul Arif Ahmad Faris

My photo
The name goes by Amirul Arif | I am 16! | Just an ordinary boy who loves blogging | Add me on Facebook if you know me :D

My Words!

I maybe a stranger to you guys,
But once you know me,
I maybe different from what you had thinked,
I may be a good person, or a bad person ;)
Pick your friends carefully and wisely.

Bands,Singer?

Muse Paramore Arctic Monkeys Blink 182 AVA GreenDay Bunkface

Friday, February 12, 2010

Running across the country!(part 1)

Oh yeahh!!
Ever since my life as a form 1 student,koleq had never organised any cross country event.But to my shock,Kesatuan PElajar Kolej Melayu or as known as KPKM had organised it.The event will be held at koleq itself,20th February 2010,there will be two categories,which is under-15 and under-18,and of course,myself will participate in the under-15.The distance is not that far,just a short run of 5km,my targeted time will be of course,under 30 minutes insya-Allah.Allof the collegians had seen the track,which is yesterday of course(11th February).Starting from the Laman Budaya,beside Sg. Perak,and finishes at SMK Raja Perempuan Kelsom.Although i had my confidence,but,i do felt scaredthough.Many of my batchmates is along distance runner.But,my confidence grew even bigger when my basketball coach itself trusted me,he trusted me by having the 1st place in the run.Lately,i do a lot of thinking,well,i'm worried,Well,wish me luck boys and girls :)

Ayep052


Please "LIKE" :D

0 noises: