Amirul Arif Ahmad Faris

My photo
The name goes by Amirul Arif | I am 16! | Just an ordinary boy who loves blogging | Add me on Facebook if you know me :D

My Words!

I maybe a stranger to you guys,
But once you know me,
I maybe different from what you had thinked,
I may be a good person, or a bad person ;)
Pick your friends carefully and wisely.

Bands,Singer?

Muse Paramore Arctic Monkeys Blink 182 AVA GreenDay Bunkface

Monday, February 1, 2010

informing to u guys

just informing,
ok,here we go,
i just want to say,
PHONE AKU DA KNE RAMPAS!!
sy ulangi,or i should repeat it again as u wish,
MY PHONE HAS BEEN TAKEN BY THE MOST HATED TEACHER IN MY SCHOOL!!!
so,if anyone nk text aku,
or calling aku,
x angkat tu mmg sorry ah,
korg paham2 jelah kondisi aku skang ni...

By,
stressed person,
ayep052


Please "LIKE" :D

0 noises: