Amirul Arif Ahmad Faris

My photo
The name goes by Amirul Arif | I am 16! | Just an ordinary boy who loves blogging | Add me on Facebook if you know me :D

My Words!

I maybe a stranger to you guys,
But once you know me,
I maybe different from what you had thinked,
I may be a good person, or a bad person ;)
Pick your friends carefully and wisely.

Bands,Singer?

Muse Paramore Arctic Monkeys Blink 182 AVA GreenDay Bunkface

Friday, February 12, 2010

Brown Eyed Girls!!!

For the start,and your appetizers,i presenting to u boys and girls!!!



Ok,this is my favourite korean band singer,Brown Eyed Girls or B.E.G(Korean: 브라운 아이드 걸스),is a South Korean girl group managed by NegaNetwork.Consists of four members,Narsha,Jea,Ga-In and Miryo.Among these four,who i loved the most is Narsha or her real name is Park Hyojin(나르샤),born on December 28,1981 and is the main vocalist of the team.Some of their songs,including Sign,L.O.V.E,Abracadabra,Candy Man and the others were also quite popular.Sign which is my favourite song.

This is how Narsha looks like :-



Well,thats all for now,i hope you guys can enjoy the song,although it is a remix.

Ayep052


Please "LIKE" :D

0 noises: