Amirul Arif Ahmad Faris

My photo
The name goes by Amirul Arif | I am 16! | Just an ordinary boy who loves blogging | Add me on Facebook if you know me :D

My Words!

I maybe a stranger to you guys,
But once you know me,
I maybe different from what you had thinked,
I may be a good person, or a bad person ;)
Pick your friends carefully and wisely.

Bands,Singer?

Muse Paramore Arctic Monkeys Blink 182 AVA GreenDay Bunkface

Friday, January 22, 2010

today XD

23 Jan 2010

haha,outing time!!
sial la 2010 nih -.-
bnyk gile duit kne kuar
duit dorm ah,
duit kelas ah,
duit buku2 latihan ahh,
and mcm2 lg kut,
da rm100 lbey daa,
haizzz =.=
today beli barang utk decorate dorm,hahaha
theme dorm 3B pavilion ths year....
RED and PINK!!!
wakakaka
dorm aku kn jambu,haha
dah thts all,
papai :)

-ayep052-


Please "LIKE" :D

0 noises: