Amirul Arif Ahmad Faris

My photo
The name goes by Amirul Arif | I am 16! | Just an ordinary boy who loves blogging | Add me on Facebook if you know me :D

My Words!

I maybe a stranger to you guys,
But once you know me,
I maybe different from what you had thinked,
I may be a good person, or a bad person ;)
Pick your friends carefully and wisely.

Bands,Singer?

Muse Paramore Arctic Monkeys Blink 182 AVA GreenDay Bunkface

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

New Hostel - Dorm 7

Hey..am i one of the earliest person to arrive at new ho?
ahaha..sumpah lwk doe..sesampai jer..
new ho lengang nak matieyyy!!!
first one to pijak my tikar :)
ahaha..best2..my parents ader gak..except the little ones ;p
they accompanying me when i kemas2 loker..ltk grubs and sekalian lah ;p
mse dh time..dyorg takut jam kalo nk balek..
and i was like..okkay..waaaa..mrk mau balek..gonna miss them though..
xpe lah ayep..another 2 weeks to go ;p
and the person i miss the most..aryna!!
aaaaaa..!!i love u so much!!
huhu..x saba nk blek rsenye..nk chat ngn dy lagi..nk call dy..
wanna hear her voice only!!
lol..

By,
Amirul Arif
'52


Please "LIKE" :D

0 noises: