Amirul Arif Ahmad Faris

My photo
The name goes by Amirul Arif | I am 16! | Just an ordinary boy who loves blogging | Add me on Facebook if you know me :D

My Words!

I maybe a stranger to you guys,
But once you know me,
I maybe different from what you had thinked,
I may be a good person, or a bad person ;)
Pick your friends carefully and wisely.

Bands,Singer?

Muse Paramore Arctic Monkeys Blink 182 AVA GreenDay Bunkface

Saturday, August 29, 2009

ohh tidak..balek?

Aryna,
Promise me u will take care of yourself when arriving at Tun Fatimah yea?
Practise hard in basketball.
Skipping elok-elok.Compound make sure the best tau!!
Lead kan form 2 yang lain.Strive for first place ;p
About the mesz, insyaAllah i akan bg after raya.
Puasa and all of those things, especially solat!!!
Aaaaa..iLOVEu!!<33

By,
Amirul Arif
'52


Please "LIKE" :D

0 noises: