Amirul Arif Ahmad Faris

My photo
The name goes by Amirul Arif | I am 16! | Just an ordinary boy who loves blogging | Add me on Facebook if you know me :D

My Words!

I maybe a stranger to you guys,
But once you know me,
I maybe different from what you had thinked,
I may be a good person, or a bad person ;)
Pick your friends carefully and wisely.

Bands,Singer?

Muse Paramore Arctic Monkeys Blink 182 AVA GreenDay Bunkface

Tuesday, August 4, 2009


Condition Zero or as known as CZ according from my batch is catchy game!All of my batch members play this game ;p.I played this game for the first time in 15 Feb 2009!Back then,I don't know langsung how to play this game!Even one time i've asked Syazwan(my bestie!ehehe):-

Ayip : Wan!!! Cmne nk control game ni???
Syazwan : Control gne W,A,S,D laaa..ahaha..kalo nk beli weapon tkan B..
Ayip : OHH!! cmtu kerrr??thanks!!Wehh!!npe aku xleh gerak nieyy??
Syazwan : Mmg la x leyh gerak..ko tgh spectator mode tuhh!!
Ayip : Ohhh??ya ka?? ahaha..lwk haram!!Wan!CT and Terrorist tu pebenda?
Syazwan : CT tu Counter-Terrorist force..team ni baik and memburu Terrorist yg dianggap
penjenayah..and phm x???mooo~
Ayip : OHHH!!! now i get it..ahaha...

That's the most memorable day for me because of the Condition Zero.First time playing.I've been classified as NOOB!Thats stands for newbies for the first time gamers playing a new game.
But,time changes.Now,i am one of the pro's in CZ.Playing as Terrorists force,using the legendary Semi-Auto Sniper Rifle(dunno whats the name) and AK-47!Syazwan also said that "Ko bkn baru men CZ ke?Cmne ko leh jdik gempaq gler nieyy???".Anyway,thats is the end for today.I hope all of you enjoys what i wrote in this blog.Thank you ^_^

By,
Amirul Arif
'52 w.e


Please "LIKE" :D

0 noises: