Amirul Arif Ahmad Faris

My photo
The name goes by Amirul Arif | I am 16! | Just an ordinary boy who loves blogging | Add me on Facebook if you know me :D

My Words!

I maybe a stranger to you guys,
But once you know me,
I maybe different from what you had thinked,
I may be a good person, or a bad person ;)
Pick your friends carefully and wisely.

Bands,Singer?

Muse Paramore Arctic Monkeys Blink 182 AVA GreenDay Bunkface

Saturday, August 15, 2009

Basketball Match!!

Yesterday,my team,Hanker fought against SMK Tsung Wah
And it is our first official match!
And guess what?
We WON!
But,some of our member is not present.
That is :-
1)Nabil Sufyan b. Mohd. Shah
2)Abdul Azim b. Abdul Baith Azman
3)Ikmal Hisyam b. Ramli

But,we won against them with a big margin,that is

MCKK 44-19 SMK Tsung Wah

And the top scorer is of course our captain
AZMI HAQQIM B. AZMI

I hope Hanker will always move forward until our year has come which is the PPM 2012
Good luck to my team.

By,
Amirul Arif
'52


Please "LIKE" :D

0 noises: