Amirul Arif Ahmad Faris

My photo
The name goes by Amirul Arif | I am 16! | Just an ordinary boy who loves blogging | Add me on Facebook if you know me :D

My Words!

I maybe a stranger to you guys,
But once you know me,
I maybe different from what you had thinked,
I may be a good person, or a bad person ;)
Pick your friends carefully and wisely.

Bands,Singer?

Muse Paramore Arctic Monkeys Blink 182 AVA GreenDay Bunkface

Friday, May 15, 2009

Happy Mothers Day!!!


Happy Mothers Day!!!
That is the word which is wished to their beloved mother around the world on 10th May 2009.
On that day..we show our appreciation and love to our mother who is been taking care of us with much love and careness.
Haaa...malas arr aku nk tulis dlm english...xde mood..
ermm..as stated above...korang da wish ke blom?
kalo blom...pgi arr...sian mak korang...huuuuuu...
nway...aku smbot mothers day niey sblom aku blek asrama...aku smbot seminggu sblom tuh..
ye laaa...da mse cuti...lg pon...aku mne de mse mothers day tuh..
nways...tatau nk tulis pe daa...I LOVE U MA!!!!

-CASED CLOSED-


Please "LIKE" :D

0 noises: