Amirul Arif Ahmad Faris

My photo
The name goes by Amirul Arif | I am 16! | Just an ordinary boy who loves blogging | Add me on Facebook if you know me :D

My Words!

I maybe a stranger to you guys,
But once you know me,
I maybe different from what you had thinked,
I may be a good person, or a bad person ;)
Pick your friends carefully and wisely.

Bands,Singer?

Muse Paramore Arctic Monkeys Blink 182 AVA GreenDay Bunkface

Friday, May 1, 2009

25.04.2009...bad day for me...

pd tarikh ni...
bnyk gak arr bende malang berlaku kat aku...
aku nk bgtau...cme sdeh je...
aku bgtau yg dikira agk besar arr...
aritu jgak aku clash ngn org paling aku sayangi...
tht is NURUL IMAN BT. IDRIS...
herrrhhh...aku xleyh trime dowh...
but...dy da pike masak2...ape nk buat...
argghh...i wnt her bck!!!
then...second...
on tht day also is The Annual MCKK's Sports Day...
aku msok acara 8x100m...
aku sbagai second runner bg house Idris...
after aku dpt baton dr member aku...
aku trus sprint...potong sume org...
mase aku nk pass baton aku kat Syakir(3rd runner)
something bad happen...aku jatuh tergelincir...
mase aku jatuh...aku kehilangan mase sebnyk 6saat..
and tht is the cause of my house losses the 8x100m relay...
but...the effort of my teammate made our house come for the 3rd place...
i cried badly tht day...
but thnx to my form 5's...they cheered my up...
saying tht it is not my fault...
tp...aku cam xleyh trime...aku mental down!!!
ahhh...mls aku nk tulis lg...wat sakit ati jer...

-CASED CLOSED-


Please "LIKE" :D

0 noises: