Amirul Arif Ahmad Faris

My photo
The name goes by Amirul Arif | I am 16! | Just an ordinary boy who loves blogging | Add me on Facebook if you know me :D

My Words!

I maybe a stranger to you guys,
But once you know me,
I maybe different from what you had thinked,
I may be a good person, or a bad person ;)
Pick your friends carefully and wisely.

Bands,Singer?

Muse Paramore Arctic Monkeys Blink 182 AVA GreenDay Bunkface

Saturday, March 14, 2009

wooohhh...my roughest nite ever...:'(

on 14 march 2009...
9.33 pm...
i've been scolded by my parents...
huhu..
i was very sad back thn...
dunno wat to say...
they scold me about my responsibility as a big brother and as a son...
huhuhu...
i juz sit there...speechless..
hearing every word come from my fathers mouth...
huhuhu...
whn it came to the apologising part...
i hug my mom and dad tighly...
dun want to let them go...
then...kissed their cheeks and said..."i love them very much and promise to become a responsible brother and son".......
it was soo suddenly then my tears starts to falling...
i am so sad rite now...
-CASED CLOSED-


Please "LIKE" :D

5 noises:

DeathSharingan said...

What the fush happened....

albalalilu said...

u're a good son lah :D

Amal Cuppycake (: said...

Good son good son.

nur nabilah farhanah said...

oh kairin.its normal.kau baik acct.bese la bila kdng2 kte x sdr dgn ape yg kte buat.its ok dude!i know u

mir0l arip -bsktbllrz- said...

aku baik ke??
cam nkl je...
;p