Amirul Arif Ahmad Faris

My photo
The name goes by Amirul Arif | I am 16! | Just an ordinary boy who loves blogging | Add me on Facebook if you know me :D

My Words!

I maybe a stranger to you guys,
But once you know me,
I maybe different from what you had thinked,
I may be a good person, or a bad person ;)
Pick your friends carefully and wisely.

Bands,Singer?

Muse Paramore Arctic Monkeys Blink 182 AVA GreenDay Bunkface

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

ini dy team aku!!!!


bsktbll...bsktbll...bsktll...
its a great sport...
korang ptt cbe main...sumpah syok glerr...

ahahaha...
aku memule men skn nieyhh mse aku first time msok koleq...
kalo nk tau...although it looks like bsktbll is an easy game...
but nk men tu ssh glerrr...
kne control double la...walking...
but...
thnx to abg. acap,abg syahmi (puyuh) and abg. iwan...
aku dpt control sume tuhh!!!ahahaha
kat koleq...training dy susah gak arrr...
harshh glerrr...kdg2 wat fitness...haram pnt!!!
sir liew coach kitorang...
kne prthnkn title as champions...
nme team bsktbll koleq ialah CAGERS...
klik gamba kalo nk tgk....
nme team bsktbll btch aku HANKER!!!
love my team8s always...
CAGERS...FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!!!!

-CASED CLOSED-


Please "LIKE" :D

3 noises:

Ghost Rider_0808112 said...

aku knl kau ke......

DeathSharingan said...

Come on bargessbllurz!!!

mir0l arip -bsktbllrz- said...

oittt...
kiter adlh bargesbllrz...bkn barges-BLURRZZ!!!
wakaka...
wtever la...